Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Success!

Today's workout was a success! So plan on exercising every Thursday at 9:30 am followed by park day. If you don't want to work out you can come to park day early or just hang out. But just know that we might slowly rope you into working out. :) Our workout locations will change so I'll be good at posting.


Upcoming Activities:

Thursday, October 21st: Workout at Shannon's place 9:30am. Park day will be at North Preisker Ranch Park. So if you are working out we can just walk on over.

Friday, October 22nd: Avila Barn!! Time to get some pumpkins or one of those mini ice cream cones. We will meet at the church at 9:45 am for carpooling.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen...just realized I think you are off a week on the dates you just posted for upcoming park days. I didn't catch it until I went to put it in the calendar and saw that today is the 17th already. You may want to switch that up. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany!! Wouldn't want someone to miss out because they thought they already missed out. Did you follow that?

    ReplyDelete