Monday, January 31, 2011

Crafternoon

Tuesday, February 1st from 2-5pm at Jen's house

What is a crafternoon?

A crafternoon is a chance for us gals to work on anything that we want. Yep, it is for us. This is not one of my kid craft days. I plan on locking the kids outside in the backyard. Not really. Well, maybe, kinda. I won't actually lock the door. :) So if you want to sew, glue, scrapbook, sketch, knit, crochet.......whatever bring it over. I plan on sewing.

PS-My craft room only comfortably holds 3 people. So, that's me and 2 others. Let me know if you plan on coming and I'll set up extra tables for us to spread out.

PSS-While I say 2-5pm those hours are negotiable. I will actually be home all day so you can come over whenever. But you gotta leave by 5 so I can get dinner on the table for my hubs.

PSSS-And if you don't have a craft you can just come hang out if you are bored. :)

Tuesday, February 1st from 2-5pm

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the new mark your calendar section. I am such a planner I truly appreciate that. I will try to be there tomorrow depending on how Aidan is feeling. He has a bit of a running nose so I will see if that is still flowing. I will let you know! Thanks for all your hard work on this Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kandie and I will be there around 3 to work on stuff for YW with you lovely ladies. Super Fun!! Thanks Jen.

    ReplyDelete