Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rice Ranch (Orcutt Community Park)

Sorry Ladies! Didn't mean to slack off. I have been working hard and I'm sure you have been too. I'm ready for a park day. Are you up for trying a new park? I know some of you have been here before so you already know how to get there.

When: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Time: 11:30am (or whenever, normal drill)
Where: Orcutt Community Park (I'll call it Rice Ranch for short)
Directions:
South on 101
Exit Clark
Right on Clark
Left on Bradley
Right on Rice Ranch
Left on Sage Crest
Right on Bradley in to the park.

Once you are on Sage Crest just follow it all the way to the park. It will take you right there. Don't look at any of the model homes though. Wouldn't want any of you to move out of our ward. :) Pretty tricky how they make you drive through the development to get to the park. Wonder how much that cost them to work that out?

Hope to see you there!

P.S.-There is a nice grassy area right next to the play area if you would like to bring a blanket to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment