Could you please let me know when you have spring break? I want to say that it is April 5-9th. I thought Spring Break might be a good time to do a trip to Solvang or to the Beach. Personally, I would choose Solvang for Spring break as it can get warm there in the summer and I have been dying to go there again when it isn't 100 degrees out.
Solvang Trip: A small hike up to Nojoqui Falls followed by lunch at Sunny Fields Park in Solvang. And then if we aren't completely tired out maybe taste an ebelskiver or other yummy pastry.
Beach Trip: Avila!
Please vote in the pole to the right. :)
I put "out of town" but really it is just that my sister and her family will be in town. I love the idea of going to Solvang sometime though. You are the best for always planning this stuff. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete