Monday, April 26, 2010

Park Day!

Change of Plans! It's just too beautiful to stay inside. So let's go to Solvang!


Thursday, April 29, 2010
Meet at the church at 2pm. Then if anyone needs/wants to carpool we can arrange that.

2pm?

Yep. This is so that some of our kiddos that are in kinder can try to come also. You don't have to worry about packing lunches. Maybe just a few snacks. We will go to Nojoqui falls first and then to Sunny Fields Park. We should be home in time for dinner.

On to dinner-It's a crock pot day! See, I think of everything. If you need a crock pot recipe I might even be able to help out in that area also.

And just so I'm not the only one waiting at the church at 2pm can you drop me a line and let me know if you will be attending? Also, if for some reason no one wants to go that is okay too-I promise my feelings won't be hurt. :)

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. We will be there. Thanks for planning it. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the weather for the week. Its going to be 60 and windy on Thursday. Sure you want to change plans?? Can't come anyway. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in rain or shine. I am so in the mood for a danish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! And what are you making for dinner - can I come over? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete