Saturday, May 8, 2010

Summer Project

Are you familiar with Ali Edwards? I love her stuff. She does a project entitled "A Week in the Life". I thought it might be fun to do this project this summer. Basically you take a bazillion photos and do a little journaling over the course of one week. You don't have to be a super scrapbooker. It is more about the pictures and journaling and less about the embellishments. And if anyone has ever attempted this project I would love to hear if you have any tips. I'm thinking sometime in July would work and that would give us time to assemble it all together before the craziness of the school year begins. Are you in?

1 comment:

  1. I love Ali Edwards and have wanted to try this project out for forever...just needed some motivation as usual. I am totally in. Maybe I will take pictures now, before school gets out so that I can document that perspective. We will have to talk! You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete