Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Try Again!

It has been beautiful the last two days!!!! I needed that sunshine in the morning. So I'm guessing that tomorrow will be just as beautiful. So trying again....

Avila Beach
11am (or whenever)

Let's try this: If you plan to go to the beach tomorrow, could you drop it in the comments below along with what time you might be planning on it. I promise that if you say you are going but then change your mind at the last minute that we will still be your friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I will not be going to the beach due to my staircase project and swim lessons. I am bummed because the weather has been scrumptious these past couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I would LOVE to, I have other plans and will not be making it tomorrow. However, if the weather holds out, I think I might shoot for Friday morning. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete