Meeting at Jen's house at 1pm.
Wear green. Even the mommies! Do it for your kiddos!
It is early out week which is perfect. Some of our bigger kids can participate too!
Kristyn and I were brainstorming and here is a possible list of stuff we came up with. To make this an extravaganza I'm asking all the mommies to take ownership of either a snack or activity. Also, could you leave a comment letting us know what you would like to do so we don't overlap. AND, you don't have to be limited to this list. If you have a great idea we would love to try it.
Suggested Activities:
St. Patrick's Day book reading
Scavenger Hunt (for our older kids)
Scavenger Hunt of "Find the Leprechaun feet" (for out little kids)
Suggested Snacks:
Rainbow colored foods done muffin tin style: I've also just used cupcake liners
Red-Strawberries
Orange-Oranges or Cheddar Cheese
Yellow-Yellow mini peppers, pineapple, or mango
Green-Edamame
Blue-Blueberries
Purple-Eggplant (hahahahaha) Grapes
I should probably do the Older kids scavenger hunt so I can gear the clues toward my house!
ReplyDeleteI want to do the rainbow colored foods. I love this idea! I have the most fun friends ever.
ReplyDeleteI'll try to make it this week. If I do, I'll bring something green & sweet...perhaps green cake balls maybe?
ReplyDeleteI am still thinking of what I want to do, but I would like it noted that those rainbow cupcakes are a pain in the booty! I made them last year and they took me FOREVER! I'm just saying...
ReplyDeleteRebecca is bringing the shamrock pretzel stuff for the older kids to make!
ReplyDeleteShannon, are you making the cupcakes or the muffin tin style thing? I can do the cupcakes (or something similar, after hearing Tiffany's horror story) if you're not.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will bring books for a storytime too. Although I am not holding my breath for any kids to sit through a storytime with so many friends and treats around!
I am doing my own version of the muffin tin style thing. Those scary cupcakes are all yours!
ReplyDeleteTiffany is making rainbow jello.
ReplyDeleteCan I just pic up some strawberries? I am going to try to make it and I'll just bring my headache with me...and Aidan. All my creativity and energy is gone with my lingering cold so I'm gonna be that person!
ReplyDelete