Picture taking day for "Today You" Scrapbook project. Just a few pictures throughout the day. You will need 3 for the layout. I'm sure you could add more picture if you wanted to but don't worry if you don't take 100 pictures throughout the day. You might want to keep a piece of paper handy for jotting down notes about what has happened during the day.
Tuesday, March 15:
Scrapternoon! or Scrapterday! 9-5 at Jen's house working on Scrap/craft creations of your choice. If you are participating in the "Today You" project I will have the digital stuff ready to go.
Wednesday, March 16: Workout Wednesday at 9:30 am. Workout schedule is changing to Tuesdays and Thursdays next week @ 9:30am.
Thursday, March 17:
Workout at Shannon's at 9:30am.
St. Patrick's Day Extravaganza at Jen's at 1pm. More info to follow
Friday, March 18:
Date Night?
P.S. Avila Barn is now open. Yippee!!!!
P.S.S. If you are participating in the Bull Canyon 5K your 9 week "couch to 5K" training starts this week!
I'm excited for Thursday!! Yeah for the small random holidays!
ReplyDelete